7 May 2021
Who may enter
The competition is open to anyone.
The competition is organised by Centro de Estudos Ibéricos (CEI) in Guarda, Portugal.
“ The pictures collected under this contest should portray the diversity of territories, societies and cultures of different continents in order to allow crossed looks on the changes which are taking place in different parts of the world, show different styles of social organization and space, capture signs of continuity and change, archaisms and innovations that manifest themselves in the most populous cities or rural areas, located in the most remote and distant and areas, which are facing depopulation.
There are four categories:
1. Landscapes, biodiversity and natural heritage.
2. Rural areas, agriculture and settlement.
3. The city and the urbanization process.
4. Culture and society: cultural diversity and social inclusion.
You must submit a portfolio of six (6) photos.
The competition is free to enter.
• The overall winner will receive 1,500 €
• Each category winner (4) will receive 750 €
• Honorable mentions (12): 150 €
For further information visit the official competition website.